Sunday, March 25, 2007

Reflections

I have just finished my last entry for this blog and it has been a good learning experience doing this assignment. I have mastered the art of setting up a blog and finding an appropriate blogskin, which is an achievement for someone who is not very tech-savvy. There have been many reports in the papers about blogging and publishing issues which I have discussed over the course of these few months. These are important issues that will be significant in future when the blogging phenomenon continues to grow and we must be aware of such issues that are pertinent in mass communications. I have learnt how to analyse such issues and write professionally, with comments and anecdotes. Therefore I have benefitted from doing this assignment and I hope you will enjoy my writings!

No comments: